Sunday, July 19, 2020

New Habit

I guess I want a place to post more of my thoughts. I have Twitter, I have a bunch of different Discord servers, I even have a Discord channel just for me to spew my thoughts but I have so fucking many of them and I'm always afraid I'm burdening people with my thoughts. Wow that was a long fucking sentence. Anyway, so this is my blog, just for me. I have like three or more other blogs but those are from 2014 and earlier and I ain't touching that.

Anyway.

Hi what up I'm Jax/Jackie/Felix/Whatever, 29, and I never learned how to fucking read.

Okay for real though. God. Time to list out my shit. I always feel a bit weird doing it, but it's all pretty relevant to stuff I'll be talking about? Probably. But, yeah, like I said, lots of names. Names are weird. None of them feel like mine, but I keep trying out new ones just in case. Maybe one will feel right one day. And, yeah, 29 years old. So close to 30. It's always been a big scary number but it's fine. I'll probably get more into that later. Pronouns are they/them though I've also been fuckin around with he/him and that feels cool, too. I'm bi, grey-ace, nonbinary (masc leaning? idk), just queer as all shit. I could probably go in depth about my feelings for all of those, too. Probably will at some point.
But, I don't know. Maybe this is just the intro post and I can get more in depth into stuff later? I was thinking about just talking about whatever in this first post, but maybe it'll be easier to space shit out a bit. Have one tagged as the intro post people can check out, assuming anyone wants to. But. You know. Option's there.

I don't know who I'm going to tell about this because this is my space to kinda... talk about everything and everyone and so feeling limited by who I let see this probably isn't great. But I'm also a slut for attention so the idea of not giving this to anyone is strange to me.

I guess I'm kind of using this as a replacement for group. I never thought I'd like group therapy, and I think I still prefer individual, but it has been nice to have a place to just dump out all my feelings on a topic of the day and get feedback from people. The last couple of individual therapists I tried weren't really about that. They were focused on working on skills and less me dumping shit to try to process. I don't know what this next individual therapist will be like. God, I should make that appointment for her soon.

Fuck.

Anyway.

I guess that's the bare bones of me. There's a lot more I could say about myself -- that's what this fucking blog is for -- but I think I'll leave that to future updates.

I don't know how often I'll be using this. Maybe daily. Hopefully multiple times a day. I always have shit I want to talk about. But yeah. New habit. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment